FOODMET AGAIN OPENED ! (up-date 18/05/2020)
The FOODMET is again OPEN this weekend (including Holiday 21 May). The foodmarket FOODMET is opened from Thursday till Sunday 3 between 7:00 A.M. and 2:00 P.M. The capacity of visitors will be limited to 310 people present at the same time. It's an obligation to wear a mask while visiting the FOODMET, for visitors and for traders! Access is limited to only one person (no families or groups please). The restaurants and bistro will not be opened. A special one-way itinerary is painted on the floor of the Foodmet. Stay on the line and use of one the dispensers at the entrance to desinfect your hands before entering. The entrance to the Foodmet starts from under the roof of the covered market. Read more...
We ask everyones' particular attention to :
- respect the hygiene measures (clean hands,...) see below
- respect the social distancing
- limit the duration of your shopping to max. 30 minutes
- pay with bankcard, if possible
- stay at home when you're ill
- be patient while queuing outside
- follow the instructions of our staff on-site
The PARKING DELACROIX will only be accessible by one entrance: Rue Jules Ruhl, Anderlecht. For practical reasons, we decided not to open the public wc's.
We can't wait to welcome you again in our FOODMET. Our merchants will be pleased to serve you.
Best regards and keep it safe !